Plb Duct Pipe
Plb hdpe duct with rope
PLB Pipes are used as underground cable conduits for optical fiber cables, communication cables etc. & are suitable for cable installation by blowing tor pulling by rope techniques.
'BERLIA PIPE' was one of the first very few manufacturers to acquire technology and equipment for establishing complete manufacturing facility for PLB-HDPE Ducts.
At 'BERLIA PIPES', PLB Pipes (duct pies) are manufactured using ultra-violet (UV) stabilized grade of HDPE with required Anti Oxidant content and other recommended additives. The inner layer of ducts is duly silicon coated which minimizes the friction between OFC and the duct during the process of blowing the cable into the ducts, thus providing smooth installation of OFC in the duct without damaging the cable fibres.
20mm to 450mm Underground HDPE Pipes
- Standards: ISO, DIN, ASTM, ISI, BIS.
- Diameter: 20 mm - 500 mm (1/2” to 20”)
- Pressure rating from: PN 2. 5 to 16, SDR 6 to 41
- Hdpe Pipes (IS: 14333:1996)
- Hdpe Pipes (IS: 4984:2016)
- Hdpe Pipes (IS: 14151)
- Hdpe Pipes (ISO 4427 Pt-2)
90 mm Underground HDPE Pipe
- Pe Pipes in compliance to IS: 4984:2016 are generally used for Portable Water Supply, Irrigation, Cable Laying, etc.
- These pipes are with blue strips and are black in colour as per standards.
- Pipes are available in standard length of 6, 10, 12 Meters; Coils Available upto 110 mm, special lengths can be manufactured on request.
- Range available: 20 mm to 500 mm (1/2”-20”).
- Pipes are manufactured from prime grade PE63/80/100 material.
- The pipes are joined either by click ring type fittings or by butt welding, thus absolutely watertight.
- Few Features for Pe Pipes are as Low installation cost, Low frictional losses, Long System Life, suitable for extreme site conditions, Resistance to impact, chemicals & salt in water.
Anti Rodent PLB Duct Pipes
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Meter
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Production Capacity: 100 KM PER DAY
- Packaging Details: 500/1000 METERS